Motius - We R&D: From autonomous industrial robots to self-charging drones and chatbot platforms, we're building it and you can be part of it. Motius is a research and development company specializing in the development of products and prototypes in the latest tech fields (AI, IoT, AR/VR and many more). With the unique combination of a permanent core team and an interdisciplinary tech community, we reinvent R&D and develop the tech products of the future together with our customers.
As Deep Reinforcement Learning Engineer (m/f/d) you're a permanent part of our AI cluster at Motius. You'll join our diverse R&D projects in small and agile teams. You can find other sample projects in our Motius Success Stories. At Motius, you'll not only be part of our exciting projects, but you'll also help our AI Cluster to improve and develop further, e.g. by creating reusable components and assets or by coaching and mentoring engineers in projects.
- Depending on your background and your preference you are building deep supervised and reinforcement learning solutions from a first PoC and MVP to fully operating applications for a wide range of industries and for different use cases
- Defining the right tech stack and setting up the architecture for the projects
- Mentoring and coaching engineers in deep reinforcement learning, making sure we build high quality solutions with newest tech
- We are following agile processes using GitLab, Jira, Slack, Continuous Integration & Delivery, etc.
- Constantly improving our AI cluster and our approach for quality assurance as well as building up knowledge by introducing new tools, best practices or frameworks and sharing learning from our projects
- At least 2-5 years of experience in agile software development and with state-of-the-art Deep Learning & Reinforcement Learning approaches & models (CNN, Transformers, DQN, PPO, A2C)
- Strong experience in Python and with various libraries/frameworks (e.g. numpy, scipy, pandas, sklearn, Tensorflow, PyTorch etc.)
- University/PhD degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or in similar disciplines, experience in agile development projects is a plus
- Experience in engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design driven development, continuous integration, building highly scalable applications/digital product
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, comfortableness with ambiguity and rapid changes common in early-stage product development and strong command of English language (both verbal and written)
Your benefits & our offer
- We enable: The chance to use newest technologies in our different projects, an individual learning & development budget and a defined Talent Journey for your further growth
- We create: Huge impact on the products of the future and insights from a broad range of industries, in an environment with flexible working hours and up to 50% remote work
- We explore: Regular Tech Discovery to stay close to new tech and our Discovery Conference
- We are community-driven: Vibrant & interdisciplinary tech community and regular teambuildings & company events
You can find more details and reasons why you should join Motius in our latest blog post and on Instagram @team_motius.
Does that make you curious? Read more about our selection process here: How to join Motius Feel free to approach Ramona for any questions regarding becoming part of our talent community. We are looking forward to receiving your application!