Motius - We R&D: From autonomous industrial robots to self-charging drones and chatbot platforms, we're building it and you can be part of it. Motius is a research and development company specializing in the development of products and prototypes in the latest tech fields (AI, IoT, AR/VR and many more). With the unique combination of a permanent core team and an interdisciplinary tech community, we reinvent R&D and develop the tech products of the future together with our customers.
Our Tech Specialists from diverse technical backgrounds are organized in tech clusters. As part of our cluster work we share learnings and best practices and build up tech specific knowledge by creating roadmaps and evaluating up-and-coming technologies to be realized in future projects. In addition all of our Tech Specialists are part of one or two interdisciplinary R&D teams, which turn ideas into concrete PoCs, MVPs, prototypes and production ready products. You can find more insights and project examples in our success stories.
- You bring your know-how and expertise to one of our biggest projects: we build an industry-AMR which will enable our project partner to automize their production facilities and therefore bringing their intralogistics into the future
- Research and use of state of the art algorithms and technology in the field of robotics
- Analyzation of requirements for different features in robot applications and being part of the design, implementation and testing
- Mentoring and coaching engineers on Robotics topics, making sure we build high quality solutions
- Following a two-weekly Scrum process using GitLab, Jira, Slack, Continuous Integration & Delivery etc., mostly working with the team in the HQ with our workshop in Munich or remotely - we don't do customer-on-site consulting
- Several years of experience in developing software for autonomous vehicles or AGVs, preferably in an agile project set-up as well as a relevant academic background
- Deep knowledge of general data structures and algorithms in robotics (motion planning, SLAM, Kinematic etc.), strong programming skills in C++ and Python and hands-on experience with ROS, preferably also ROS2
- Experience with architecture design in tools such as Enterprise Architect or similar
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions for our clients
- Comfortable with ambiguity and rapid changes common in early-stage product development and strong command of English language (both verbal and written), German is a plus
Your benefits & our offer
- We enable: The chance to use newest technologies in our different projects, an individual learning & development budget and a defined Talent Journey for your further growth
- We create: Huge impact on the products of the future and insights from a broad range of industries, in an environment with flexible working hours and up to 50% remote work
- We explore: Regular Tech Discovery to stay close to new tech and our Discovery Conference
- We are community-driven: Vibrant & interdisciplinary tech community and regular teambuildings & company events
You can find more details and reasons why you should join Motius in our latest blog post and on Instagram @team_motius.
Does that make you curious? Read more about our selection process here: How to join Motius Feel free to approach Julia for any questions regarding becoming part of our talent community. We are looking forward to receiving your application!