Motius - We R&D: From autonomous industrial robots to self-charging drones and chatbot platforms, we're building it and you can be part of it. Motius is a research and development company specializing in the development of products and prototypes in the latest tech fields (AI, IoT, AR/VR and many more). With the unique combination of a permanent core team and an interdisciplinary tech community, we reinvent R&D and develop the tech products of the future together with our customers.
Our Tech Specialists from diverse technical backgrounds are organized in tech clusters. As part of our cluster work we share learnings and best practices and build up tech specific knowledge by creating roadmaps and evaluating up-and-coming technologies to be realized in future projects. In addition all of our Tech Specialists are part of one or two interdisciplinary R&D teams, which turn ideas into concrete PoCs, MVPs, prototypes and production ready products. You can find more insights and project examples in our Motius Success Stories.
- Lead Engineer (m/f/d) in one of our R&D projects by taking over the development & deployment of Android apps
- Depending on your background and your preference, you are building complex production ready systems and digital solutions for a wide range of industries and for different use cases
- Defining the right tech stack and setting up the architecture for the projects by following a two-weekly Scrum process using GitLab, Jira, Slack, Continuous Integration & Delivery, etc.
- Constantly improving our Mobile & Frontend Cluster and building up knowledge by introducing new tools, best practices or frameworks and sharing learning from our projects
- University degree in Software Engineering, Informatics, Games Engineering or in similar disciplines
- Relevant experience in developing mobile applications, services and SDKs in Kotlin and/or Java
- Experience with RESTful services and APIs and in engineering best practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design driven development, continuous integration, building highly scalable applications/digital product
- Comfortable with ambiguity and rapid changes common in early-stage product development, ability to develop creative and efficient solutions for our clients and strong communication skills in English, German is a plus
Your benefits & our offer
- We enable: The chance to use newest technologies in our different projects, an individual learning & development budget and a defined Talent Journey for your further growth
- We create: Huge impact on the products of the future and insights from a broad range of industries, in an environment with flexible working hours and up to 50% remote work
- We explore: Regular Tech Discovery to stay close to new tech and our Discovery Conference
- We are community-driven: Vibrant & interdisciplinary tech community and regular teambuildings & company events
You can find more details and reasons why you should join Motius in our latest blog post and on Instagram @team_motius.
Does that make you curious? Read more about our selection process here: How to join Motius Feel free to approach Julia for any questions regarding becoming part of our talent community. We are looking forward to receiving your application!