Motius - We R&D: From autonomous industrial robots to self-charging drones and chatbot platforms, we're building it and you can be part of it. Motius is a research and development company specializing in the development of products and prototypes in the latest tech fields (AI, IoT, AR/VR and many more). With the unique combination of a permanent core team and an interdisciplinary tech community, we reinvent R&D and develop the tech products of the future together with our customers. Motius is based in Munich & Stuttgart, Germany and in Dubai. In 2022, we're opening up a new office & location in Serbia and you will be one of the first team members there.
As Application Engineer (m/f/d) with focus on Quality Assurance and Test Automation you're part of our Software Cluster and join our diverse R&D projects in small and agile teams and you'll support the journey to build highly scalable applications and digital products for our clients with excellent QA approaches. You can find sample projects in our Motius Success Stories. At Motius you'll not only be part of our exciting projects, but also will help our Software Cluster to establish a generally high quality mindset, QA processes across the company, and a strong test automation infrastructure and pipeline. Internally we call this position Tech Specialist.
- You test our digital products and protoypes (manually + writing test cases)
- You establish processes for Quality Assurance across the company and setup structured test plans and specifications
- By this, you establish a mindset and culture for high quality product development and processes within the company
- You join various projects and support the engineers & project owners with professional QA services
- University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or in similar disciplines, or professional education in the IT sector and revelant previous experience in testing software (manually + automated) as well as improving the corresponding processes
- Experience and/or curiousity for scripting, Linux, and the role of DevOps in the software development lifecycle
- Ability to work detailed, structured, and solution-orientied and affinity for a great design of modern App/Web products
- Comfortable with ambiguity and rapid changes common in early-stage product development and strong command of English language (both verbal and written)
Your benefits & our offer
- Fulltime & permanent position at Motius in Serbia - first as a Freelancer or employed via our Partner Company (Workmotion) and then later employed in our Serbian legal entity (currently in the legal process for that)
- We enable: The chance to use newest technologies in our different projects, an individual learning & development budget and a defined Talent Journey for your further growth
- We create: Huge impact on the products of the future and insights from a broad range of industries, in an environment with flexible working hours and up to 50% remote work
- We explore: Regular Tech Discovery to stay close to new tech and our Discovery Conference
- We are community-driven: Vibrant & interdisciplinary tech community and regular teambuildings & companys events
You can find more details and reasons why you should join Motius in our latest blog post and on Instagram @team_motius.
Does that make you curious? Read more about our selection process here: How to join Motius Feel free to approach Julia for any questions regarding becoming part of our talent community. We are looking forward to receiving your application!