From autonomous industrial robots to self-charging drones and chatbot platforms, we're building it and you can be part of it. Motius is a research and development company specializing in the development of products and prototypes in the latest tech fields (AI, IoT, AR/VR and many more). With the unique combination of a permanent core team and an interdisciplinary tech community, we reinvent R&D and develop the tech products of the future together with our world-class customers.
As a member of our tech community, you’re either a student, a professional freelancer, or a PhD / researcher. You join our diverse R&D projects in small and agile teams - either on a flexible & short-term basis, or continuously from project to project. You can find sample projects in our Motius Success Stories.
Being part of our Software Engineering Cluster, you join R&D projects as an UI/UX Designer. For instance, building the design a platform aimed at bringing startups and investors together for tech challenges is just an examples of plenty innovative projects at Motius.
- You design user interfaces regarding the look & feel as well as taking care of the UX for the conception and implementation of our tech projects
- You are part of one of our interdisciplinary & multinational teams
- You work in a team of 2-4 developers, designers and project owners with support from our Design Cluster Lead
- Together with your team you are a key-role of the complete iterative product design process (kick-off, bi-weekly sprints, retrospective)
- You have a direct impact on the products and innovations of our customers
- First experiences in agile and innovative projects with different stakeholders
- Experience with Sketch, AdobeXD, Adobe Illustrator or Figma to create prototypes for real products
- You are skilled and interested in Visual Design and the appearance of products
- Having worked with user experience techniques like wireframes or user interviews is an advantage
- You are curious and motivated to develop yourself both technically and personally
- Insights and impact into markets & products of the future on a growing company
- Steady learning curve through internal workshops (like Design Thinking, UX Research or Discovery Conference)
- Open and communicative culture – on a professional and personal level
- We trust your skills, you’ll get a lot of responsibilities but also mentorship if needed
- Regular community events, teambuilding, flexible working hours, competitive salary and numerous benefits
You can find more details and reasons why you should join Motius in our latest blog post and on Instagram @team_motius.